Thursday Evening, November 9, 2017
4 pm - 8:30 pm
201 State Street, Madison, WI
DIRECTIONs & Parking
Top wedding professionals from southern Wisconsin
Gift bags for the first 150 brides through the door
Wedding workshop by Sarah Sarbacker & Andrea VandeBerg of Cherry Blossom Events, voted Wisconsin Bride Magazine's Best Wedding Planner 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
• Date Night! $150 gift card to Downtown Madison courtesy of Tim Fitch Photography
• 5 dance lessons, customized first dance choreography, entrance to 1 party for the bride and groom to practice and perform before or after the wedding, and a video to watch later! Package courtesy ofFred Astaire Dance Studios
• $500 Gift Certificate towards Wedding Suit or Tuxedo Rentals courtesy of Nedrebo’s Formalwear
• 1 Women’s Wedding Band (choice of Comfort Fit, Milgrain or Edged in 2mm 14k White, Yellow, or Rose Gold) & 1 Men’s Band (choice of our Titanium Band Collection in various widths) courtesy of Soha Diamond Co. (Both will come with complimentary inside engraving.)
• Welcome Home Gift Package from Pottery Barn: Gift Basket, Faux Fur Throw, Set of 6 Schott Zwiesel Wine Glasses, K. Hall Bath Poduct Suite, PB Homescent Collection set, PB Classic Bath Towel set, and $100 Gift Card.
Special Feature - Bridal DIY Craft Bar by Revel
Stop by our DIY Craft Bar at the show and create a fun hand painted ring dish as a keepsake for your wedding day! We’ve always loved themed parties, pretty décor, and messy DIY projects. We believe that bright color and joyful celebrations are a necessity in life, and that everyone needs more excuses to gather with friends and have a little fun. Our mission is to curate creative workshops and unique experiences that bring people together to create, celebrate, and be inspired. We can’t wait to meet you at an upcoming workshop, the drop-in craft bar, or at our next party!